Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Deadpool - Fan Fic

This post has a link at the bottom to a Deadpool fan fiction that I did.

For those of you familiar with this Marvel character and his story archs, you will quickly recognize this scene I wrote as my own rendition of the opening to Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe.

For those of you who are unfamiliar to Deadpool [real name Wade Wilson], I will give you the shortest synopsis of who he is.  He is an anti-hero, specifically a mercenary, who was diagnosed with terminal cancer.  In exchange for his mercenary services for the Weapon X Project, an experimental cure for cancer was tested on him.  The result was that Deadpool was literally immortalized, but his cancer also spread to the rest of his body.  So, now, Deadpool is infested all throughout his body with tumors.

For a better and more complete description of Deadpool's character, here is another link to a comic vine post about him:  Deadpool.

(I have a vague memory that you, Mr. Young, have a disliking for fan fiction.  So, knowing that, I am sorry for this.)

Here is the fan fic: Deadpool Script: Begining.


1 comment:

  1. I don't like boring fan fiction, but this one was quite good.

    ReplyDelete